As we age our skin to looses elasticity and our soft tissues loose volume, this produces sagging, recessions and deep lines giving a tired, baggy facial appearance. Particularly vulnerable areas are those around the eyes, mouth, cheeks and jawline.
The 8-point-facelift is a non-surgical technique for facial rejuvenation utlising hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to achieve natural but effective results.
Filler works by volumising areas of soft tissue volume loss reducing the depressions, shadows and hollows giving a more defined brighter youthful appearance.
Adding volume to facial soft tissues helos lift tired sagging skin whilst maintaining facial expressions.
Treatment effects last from 6 – 8 months.
Each individual will have unique natural features and a different pattern of volume loss so a unique treatment plan is devised for each client undergoing the 8-point-facelift.
- Consent and photographs
- Skin is prepared with antiseptic
- Skin may be marked with chalk marker
- Injections of Restylane product chosen specifically for your face
- Moulding of filler to achieve desired volumisation and lifting
- Bruising and redness may occur
- Avoid touching the skin or any application of products for 24 hours
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sauna and swimming for 24 hours
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours
- Paracetamol for analgesia
- Pain, bruising, bleeding (common)
- Inflammation (rare)
- Infection (rare)
- Pigmentation increase or decrease (rare)
- Local or systemic migration of filler
8-Point Facelift From £400