CHIN AND JAW FILLERS
Enhancing the chin with fillers can help balance facial proportions. In women chin enhancement can elongate and lengthen the face giving a narrower more delicate face with a chin which projects light in a single point.
A cleft chin (also know a bum chin or dimple chin) can be an attractive unique feature however in some clients it can be bothersome. Dermal fillers can help give a smoother appearance.
Dermal fillers can also be used to fill wrinkles, scars and folds that can otherwise distort the appearance of the chin.
Treatment effects last from 6 – 8 months.
A lax jawline can be enhanced with fillers giving better definition and lifting the sagging which is often a striking sign of ageing. Fillers injected into the pre-jowl area, jawline and chin often has an impact on skin laxity in the neck.
- Consent and photographs
- Skin is prepared with antiseptic
- Skin may be marked with chalk marker
- Injections of Restylane product chosen specifically for your face
- Moulding of filler to achieve desired volumisation and lifting
- Bruising and redness may occur
- Avoid touching the skin or any application of products for 24 hours
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sauna and swimming for 24 hours
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours
- Paracetamol for analgesia
- Pain, bruising, bleeding (common)
- Inflammation (rare)
- Infection (rare)
- Pigmentation increase or decrease (rare)
- Local or systemic migration of filler
First 1ml vial of Restylane Perlane = £250
Each additional 1ml vial of Restylane Perlane = £150