DERMA ROLLER (and PEN)
Derma roller and dermpen therapy is an advanced micro needling technique to promote skin renewal and boost collagen synthesis. Used correctly it can produce astounding results.
A small roller or pen with multiple tiny needles is passed across the skin to create thousands micro-punctures, this stimulates skin repair and new collagen synthesis which can help deal with a number of issues: –
Age related discolouration
The results of a treatment will be visible gradually over 4 – 6 weeks but can take up to 12 weeks to become noticeable.
As we age our tissues ability to lay down the building blocks we are comprised of is reduced, skin micro-needing therapy is a great way to induce collagen and elastin production and boost cell regeneration, all without the use of chemicals.
Multiple tiny needles made of surgical steel are gently rolled over the skin multiple times to create thousands of tiny micro-punctures. This stimulates the production of collagen, increases blood flow and creates a gentle inflammatory response which results in the skin regeneration.
Derma roller is a procedure which perfectly complements platelet rich plasma rejuvenation. Clients often report smoother, firmer, glowing skin within a few weeks.
1. Consent and photographs
2. Cleansing of skin to remove make-up, moisturiser and oil
3. Application of anaesthetic cream
4. 20 – 30 minute wait
5. Removal of anaesthetic cream and sterilisation of skin
6. Application of roller and or stamp to all parts of the skin to be treated
7. Application of witch hazel distillate to cleanse, cool and soothe the skin
8. Application of topical hyaluronic acid and massage into skin
Post procedure management: –
- Skin will have a deep pink glow
- Avoid touching the skin or any application of products for 24 hours
- Paracetamol for analgesia
- Pain, bruising, bleeding (common)
- Inflammation (rare)
- Infection (rare)
- Pigmentation increase or decrease (rare)
Derma roller & pen [1.5-2.5mm micro-needling] + Filorga NCTF 135HA Topical Meso-massag
|Face, neck||30 mins||£400
|12 months +||5 – 7 days|
|Stretch marks / Localised scars / Localised Wrinkles||30 mins||From £100 per treatment (dependent on area size)
Course of 6 recommended to achieve resolution endpoint
|Depends on area|